HURRY UP! THE AUCTION LAST UNTIL 11th OF DECEMBER

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Letter to my first potential investor: GORDON BROWN

-

Dear Gordon Brown:

My name is Rafa Martínez Gonzalvo and I am a young spanish creative who is currently residing in London .

I am writing you this letter because I have a deal that you, as the big bossman, deserve to know:

I will auction off 1% of my salary earned from the moment it is greater or equal to 2.000€/month until my 30th birthday (09-22-2015).

You are maybe now thinking: “What a business! But why me?” Just because somebody who looks like Benny Hill cannot be a bad person. In fact, I love that English tradition that all Prime Ministers look like famous comediants (Mr. Toni Blair did a good job with Mr. Bean). My only recommendation is that you steer clear of Chris Rock, the United States already did it.

In addition, I am very passionate about englisg gastronomy: Chicken Tika Masala, Pizza Margherita, Tempura vegetables... Everything except the Fish&chips (I guess it must be swedish).

Now I say goodbye and I encourage you to take advantage of this investor opportunity that I am introducing to you.


Best regards,
Rafa Martínez Gonzalvo



P.S. www.gumtree.com Here you can find hundreds of available homes. Such an esteemed person such as yourself, should never settle for a house without a swimming pool or garden.



No comments:

Post a Comment